Download a pdf file of
the sell sheet here.
The RANGER TT is equipped with the TotalTrack™ commercial, all season, all terrain track system. The track system is fully integrated with chassis and suspension.
The tracks are a deep lug aggressive chevron design with a rubber internal drive giving ultimate off-road capability with low vibration and smooth running. Extra wide, large diameter internal rubber wheels provide low rolling resistance and track support. Scrapers on the internal wheels in combination with the steel, self cleaning drive sprockets prevent mud or ice buildup in extreme conditions.
The steel internal track frame gives strong support to the tracks preventing ratcheting and derailing. The track frame profile provides optimum ride with low steering effort. A steering dampener virtually eliminates steering feedback giving smooth steering. Heavy duty reinforced front A-arms and large lower ball joints stand up to the heavy loading from the track system.
Available on the RANGER XP (4x4) chassis
- Track - Full rubber internal drive lugs, aggressive chevron tread pattern – Smooth running with low vibration, maximum traction in all conditions. Studs available.
- Track dimensions - 14” wide by 100” long.
- Steel self cleaning drive sprockets.
- Extra wide large rubber wheels - low rolling resistance, excellent track support, with rubber running surface for comfort and durability. Wheel scrapers for mud and ice build-up. Grease fittings on all wheels and pivots. Double lip sealed bearings with debris shield.
- Rear Track Pods – Six 12” dia. corner wheels, Six 7” dia. intermediate wheels.
- Front Track Pods – Three 12” dia. front corner wheels and nine 7” dia. rear corner and intermediate wheels.
- Steel internal frame – Durable heavy duty steel structure. Track frame profile for improved ride and steering effort.
- Steering damper reduces feedback providing smooth steering effort.
All NorthStar Specialty Vehicles can be adapted for special customer needs.
today for more information.