Download a pdf file of
the sell sheet here.
The RANGER for Medical Emergencies in Off-road Remote Areas
This RANGER will bring critical medical aid where other emergency vehicles cannot go providing fast critical on-site medical treatment. During the "golden hour" it is crucial to quickly get to the victim to administer on-site medical assistance and deliver them to a medical treatment location. The Emergency Medical RANGER will get help to the victim and bring them out safely and comfortably.
Available on the Ranger XP (4X4) chassis, Ranger 6X6 chassis or the Ranger XP TT (TotalTrack) chassis for ultimate off-road capability.
- Aluminum diamond plate rear deck. Matching aluminum diamond plate emergency cab top with LED fashing light bar, interior lights, and front
and rear work lights. Overhead console with interior lighting and control panel.
- Attending medical technician seat beside the patient stretcher
- Premium Junkin JSA 200 stretcher. Ideal for unusually rugged rescue situations. Quick detachable mounting.
- Lockable storage compartments in rear and on deck for gear and supplies
- Mounted Class A, B and C fre extinguisher.
- Engine compartment cooling fan for extended running at low speeds.
All NorthStar Specialty Vehicles can be adapted for special customer needs.
today for more information.